The Press Conference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Santonio Holmes is a douche bag!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
george h

Santonio Holmes is a douche bag! Empty
PostSubject: Santonio Holmes is a douche bag!   Santonio Holmes is a douche bag! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I read an interesting stat last week and thought you’d be thrilled to read this. Jets QB Mark Sanchez completed only 50.5 percent of his passes to WR Santonio Holmes this season, which was the worst percentage in the NFL between a tandem where the quarterback targeted the wide receiver at least 100 times. Also, right after the Jets season ended in the week 17 loss to the Dolphins (19-17), this came out. A veteran NY Jets player, who wished to remain anonymous, said Santonio Holmes should be released for the good of the team. "I don't see how he can come back," the player said. When asked if that sentiment is the majority opinion in the locker room, the player answered, "yes.” I almost wish that there were names attached to comments like these and the ones made about Sanchez last week. Holmes is scheduled to make a guaranteed $7 million in 2012 and is scheduled to receive $19 million over the next two season, which would be costly if the team decided to release him. Holmes has an addition $7 million in future salary guaranteed on the second day of the second day of the 2012 league year. His last season with the Steelers (2009) was bountiful with 79 catches for 1248 yds (15.8 yds/rec) and 5 TD’s. The Steelers gladly rid themselves of Holmes when he was traded to the Jets for a 5th round pick. This was a guy that amassed 3835 receiving yds in his 4 seasons in the Iron City. The Jets did sign Holmes to a 5 yr/$45-mil deal in July, 2011. Maybe they can get a 7th round pick for him!
Back to top Go down
Pistol P

Santonio Holmes is a douche bag! Empty
PostSubject: santonio   Santonio Holmes is a douche bag! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am

Santonio is really a great receiver, one of the great talents in the league, however he needs a guy like Brady, Brees, Rodgers, someone like that who hasa QB and a Coach to just guide him along the way and limit his objections. He is pissed in new york because Sanchez honestly just has no accuracy and crams throws into bad areas. I'd be upset too if my coach didnt live up to his promises 3 yrs in a row, even if my team didnt let it show. i'd want out of a place like that, and santonio does too, i get that, but he just needs the right team to straighten him out and use his talents.
Back to top Go down

Santonio Holmes is a douche bag!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Press Conference :: Football :: NFL-
Jump to: