The Press Conference
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatguy

A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez Empty
PostSubject: A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez   A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

I read in the local paper today that teammates have called Mark Sanchez lazy and pampered by management. That he's not ready to be the leader in a city like NY and that he shouldn't have been named captain. Shouldn't this stuff have come out in year 1 of his tenure and not after his 3rd full season? A Jet source told reporters that Sanchez was lazy and content because he knew he wasn't going to get benched. There were no names attached to the accusations.
Back to top Go down
Stork

PostSubject: Re: A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez   A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Is there a more dysfunctional organization on the planet right now than the Jets? My bet is if Rex Ryan doesn't fix this mess by the start of 2012 season, he will be thrown out on his ass.
Back to top Go down
tlynaugh

PostSubject: Re: A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez   A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Rex Ryan is the gift that keeps on giving. I hope he never gets fired.
Back to top Go down
fatguy

PostSubject: Re: A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez   A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 am

With all the stuff coming out about Sanchez I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets go after Peyton Manning. I don't know if the money is guaranteed over the last 2 years of Sanchez's deal, I'll assume it is, but maybe it's for the best if Sanchez sits behind Manning for those years and tries to improve his game. What better guy to learn from then one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game. If the Jets stay with Sanchez and don't make the playoffs again in 2012, Rex Ryan should be gone. Even when the Jets have gone to the AFC Championship game in 2009 and 2010, it wasn't because of the arm of Sanchez. He did manage both of the Colts and Patriots game well but the running game and defense were better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez   A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez Empty

Back to top Go down

A new wrinkle for Mark Sanchez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Press Conference :: Football :: NFL-
Jump to: